Friday, January 20, 2012

Snowy Pictures for my Photo Challenge

I can not let a snow day pass without bundling up the kids and heading outside to play.  (Which takes twice as long to get everyone bundled up and ready to head outside than it does to actually play outside)  This week we were outside every day making snow angels, throwing snow balls, taking walks…… we even made a snowman!  I would classify the snow in our yard sufficiently played-in.  For some reason, any smooth, untouched patch of snow just cries out to be jumped in.  And I’m not talking about the kids jumping in it…… I’m talking about ME!!!  When it comes to snow, I’m just a kid at heart. 

Of course I took some pictures and I figured a couple would work to continue with my photo challenge.  So here they are……

 

# 11 Something Fun

009

   

What is more fun in the snow than building a snowman??  Complete with a Frisbee as a hat.  

 

 

 

 

 

# 15 My Shoes

005

Snow covered boots, and it looks like snow covered pants as well.  Evidence that this momma had herself some fun in the snow.

(Can you believe I’ve actually owned those boots since junior high??)

 

 

Now to make myself some coffee and enjoy my Friday. 

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment