Sunday, January 8, 2012

A new Beginning

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my road to an accounting certificate.  Eek!!  I’m definitely the type of person who doesn’t cope well with change of any kind – whether good, bad or indifferent.  Whenever anything around me changes I feel uneasy and out-of-sorts for a couple weeks until my routine establishes itself again. 

But here I am about ready to change things up a bit.  I’ve enrolled in the accounting program at City University so for the next 5 quarters I will be plowing through accounting classes, business law, taxes and finishing it all off with auditing.  Although it’s nerve wracking to a certain extent,  I’m excited for what my future holds with this new chapter in my accounting career. 

So if you think of it the next couple of weeks, please keep me in prayer.  Please pray that I can keep my wits about me and dive right into my schoolwork with a good understanding of my material and good time-management between my school, Adam’s homeschool, MOPS, weekly activities, and motherhood.   

No comments:

Post a Comment