Friday, December 9, 2011

Cheese Ball Anyone?

Tonight is Girl’s Night at my house with the special feature being The Help (Great movie!).  I am in charge of making a cheese ball to accompany our movie so I thought I would share with you the recipe in case you are planning a get-together and need something easy and delicious to throw together. 

 

Cheese Ball052

  • 1 – 8oz package Cream Cheese
  • 1 – 8oz container Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread
  • 1 tbls Butter
  • 2 tsp Red Bell Pepper
  • 2 tsp Onion
  • 1 tsp Lemon Juice
  • Crushed walnuts to coat (I didn’t add the walnuts this time)

 

Mix altogether in a bowl and form into a ball.  I like to use my hands for this process.  It just works better to mix everything nicely.  Don’t worry!  I wash them first!!! 

 

057    

 

Put it into a bowl and into the fridge for a couple hours until serving.  I like to put mine into my nice candy dish.  Whatever works!! 

Remember if you want to coat the cheese ball in walnuts you can do this before putting it in the dish.  I just forgot to get some at the store.  oops!

 

 

Hope you enjoy and have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment