Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Orangeburst Cookies!!

Tonight I decided to bake up a batch of yummy orange burst cookies.  I absolutely love these cookies so I thought I would share the recipe so you can enjoy some delectable cookies too!

Orangeburst Cookies

044

2 1/2 C flour

3/4 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

2 sticks butter

1/2 C sugar

1/2 C brown sugar

1 egg

1/2 tsp vanilla

1 TB orange zest

1 C white chocolate chips

 

First cream the butter and sugars together.  Then add the egg and vanilla.  After that stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.  Last, get our your zester and zest a large orange (remember to only get the top layer because the whitish part is bitter) and put in the chocolate chips.

 

047

 

Of course, after you have it all mixed together you need to clean off the spoon…

048

 

Set your oven to 375 degrees and bake for about 10 minutes

 

052

 

Unfortunately for my waistline, it’s impossible to eat just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment