Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Challenge continues……

Every year over Memorial Day weekend, my family enjoys a weekend of camping up in Marblemount.  We really do live in a gorgeous area and our remote camp area deep in the woods of the Cascades lends for some great photo opportunities. 

 

# 3 Clouds

035

Many years Memorial Day weekend has included rain and cool weather.  This year, however, we were blessed to have absolutely beautiful weather.  On Saturday, this was the only cloud in our crystal blue sky.

 

 

 

 

 

# 8 Technology

077

Maybe it’s a bit of a stretch but much of modern technology surpasses my basic understanding.  I know you’re probably shaking your head and laughing at my picture of an outhouse but just consider where this little piece of old technology has taken us!  This was the beginning of what we now consider a huge luxury… indoor bathrooms!! 

 

 

 

 

#21 Pretty Pattern

 

092

 

 

I couldn’t decide which I liked best so I’m posting two photos for this category. 

 

 

 

138

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m still plugging away at his photo challenge.  15 more pictures left so I’m halfway there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment