Friday, June 22, 2012

Best Diaper Rash Cream Ever…

….And it’s not a name brand you buy at the store!!! 

I have been dealing with a constant diaper rash on Katie Jo for a few weeks now and I feel like I’ve tried just about everything.  Creams, ointments, air drying… none of it has gotten rid of that nasty rash! 

I was getting a bit frustrated because the rash would start to get better but then get completely bad again.  So I went on Pinterest.  Yes, Pinterest!  

I found a blog from a mom who has walked in my shoes when it came to diaper rash and she found a trick that worked wonders.  It’s so simple but it is working amazingly!!

Are you ready?  Mix one part Vaseline to one part corn starch.  It’s completely messy to make but mix it until it becomes a paste consistency. 

There you go!  I told you it was super easy and guess what?  It’s working!!!  Less than 24 hours and the rash is tons better.  I don’t think I’m ever going to buy diaper rash cream ever again!

1 comment: