Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kid Necessities

Have you ever stopped to think about the things in your home you just can’t live without?   It may seem like an odd question but it dawned on me just how many things, aside from the standard: food, water, clothing, shelter; end up as basic necessities. 

Here’s the list of my household staples:

Peanut butter and jelly – I started making my kids different lunches for a while and after a week they were in tears, begging me to fix them PB&J. 

Camera – Have to capture each moment. 

Wet Wipes – In the house, in the car, in the diaper bag…. you need them for everything!!!

Bath toys – Can you really have a bath without toys?

Crayons – It’s the preferred method of coloring plus, an Altoid tin of crayons in the diaper bag ensures that I can easily have the kids entertained no matter where I go.

Cheerios – Did the Cheerio company really understand how important they would end up being to nearly every infant in America?

Facebook – A window to the outside, social world

 

These are just a few of my basic necessities.  What are some of yours to add to the list?  I’m curious to hear…

No comments:

Post a Comment