Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking through the Sepia lense

I think I’ve mentioned in earlier posts how I enjoy photography and am constantly trying to hone my skills and develop new skills. 

(I’ll put in the disclaimer and reminder right here that I, in no way, shape or form consider myself a photographer.  It’s just something I like to do. ) 

Yesterday morning while we were all getting ready for church I decided to play around with the sepia setting on my camera.  I’ve taken many black and white pictures before but have never really done much with sepia.   Sepia does have a fun, antique look to it and it’s kind of fun seeing my photos as if they were taking back to the early 1900’s. 

Here’s just a few of the photos I took…

064

069

 

 

 

 

 

 

073

 

 

 

 

 

 

076

 

 

 

 

 

 

087

 

 

 

 

 

 

088

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have a wonderful, sunny day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment