Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Menu Calendar

Don’t you just hate it when it gets to be dinner time and you have nothing laid out, nothing  in the crockpot and you’re left rummaging through all the cupboards frantically trying to figure out what to make for dinner? 

I hate those moments but when I get lax in my meal planning they tend to happen often.  Not fun!  So I decided to do something about it and made myself a cute weekly menu planner for my kitchen.

Here’s what you need…..

022

Picture Frame (I used an 11x13)

Scrapbook paper

I did get some embellishments but ended up not using them but feel free to get whatever you what to dress up your calendar

 

 

023

  I used my Cricut to cut out the days of the week but you can use stencils or just write them with pen.

 

 

 

 

024

If you have one of these little gadgets to help stick the letters on then that’s GREAT!!!  (just make sure to put the letters in the correct way to get the backside sticky and not the front...oops!)  Otherwise, grab your glue stick and get to work. 

 

Now put it all together, slip it into the frame and you can use a regular white-board marker to write your weekly menu.

028

** Yes, I realize ‘Saturday’ is missing from mine.  I’ll be including it once I recut it and run it through my sticker maker the correct way.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment